Use of this site is provided by Simply Stunning Interiors subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Simply Stunning Interiors reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Prices: We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card or debit card. All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. If your order is being despatched to a destination to VAT tax exempt countries outside of the UK then your sales tax will be zero. If your order is being sent to a member state of the EU then the selling price will include VAT. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. We reserve the right to change prices as shown on printed brochures and these will be shown on the website.
- Specifications: We reserve the right to change specifications, sizes and colours where necessary. Designs shown on the website are for representation purposes only, there may be slight variations on the actual product.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Simply Stunning Interiors are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Simply Stunning Interiors be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Simply Stunning Interiors endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
- Simply Stunning Interiors does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Simply Stunning Interiors. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Simply Stunning Interiors). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Simply Stunning Interiors is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Returned items must be returned with the delivery note / invoice, product labels and original packaging within 28 days. Failure to comply will mean that an exchange or refund is not possible.
- Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
- Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item at their expense. If the customer wishes to exchange the item they will be responsible to pay for the postage back to us. However, there will be no postage charge for the product being sent in exchange from us back to the customer (within the UK). Postage charges will be applicable to foreign exchanges.
- If you have questions about a return, please call us at 01981 541144 or email@example.com