- We share relevant information only with those parties entrusted with the processing of your account and the fulfilment of your order. We have established procedures to protect your privacy – and we uphold them vigorously.
- From time to time we may pass information to outside research companies whom we ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services. We provide them with only the information they need to perform their function, and any communication will clearly show our company name.
- From time to time we may pass names and addresses only to a mailing company for posting our catalogues bearing our company name on our behalf. This company will never use the information to post material that was not provided by us.
- We only obtain information from you when you enter it on the ordering page, and we only request the information that is required to efficiently process your order. The entries marked with a * are required to allow us to process your order, other items are optional but are useful in the event that we need to contact you about your order.
- The only other item of information that is collected automatically is the IP address used for your current Internet connection session (this is for security and fraud prevention purposes only).
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive occasional email newsletters. This is an opt-in email list, meaning that you must tick the box to join the list (the default is ticked). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
- We may occasionally share our email list with other businesses in the Denim Nation group and carefully selected local companies offering products or services that we feel may be of interest and relevance to our customers. We will only share your email address, never any other details.
- We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
- We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
- This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
- The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by Rapid SLL.
We hope that after you have read our policy you will have sufficient details about the cookies used on the Simply Stunning Interiors website to be reassured that we use them responsibly.
By navigating around the Simply Stunning Interiors website we will assume you are happy with cookies being set by us to improve your experience at Simply Stunning Interiors.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a very small piece of information in the form of a text file placed on your computer hard drive by lots of the websites that you visit. Cookies allow us to help you get the best out of your visit to the website and improve your user experience, for instance by remembering that you have visited before. They can also be used to make sure that any advertising you see is relevant to you.
For further information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
In this policy we have used the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Targeting cookies
This categorisation has been defined by The International Chamber Of Commerce (UK).
Our cookies are used to store basic information, like your user identification. They do not store password or credit card information.
Strictly Necessary cookies
Cookies are set to help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you. These help the website to remember the products you have added to your shopping basket, your progress through checkout and whether or not you are logged in. This type of cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website and for a short time afterwards in case you decide to return. After you leave the website they are deleted automatically after three hours.
Cookies are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our websites and their browsing behaviour. This enables us to order the site to make customers’ journeys easier, and if necessary make improvements. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
Targeting cookies i.e. Third Party Cookies and Cookies used for Advertising
Simply Stunning Furniture may set cookies on your computer and allow carefully selected third parties to do the same while you are browsing our site. These will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. The expiration of these cookies varies but is typically 30 days.
Cookies are used to help us understand the performance of our marketing activity and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see. We use these cookies to display products and services that we think will interest you, both on our website and on other websites across the internet. Should you wish to disable your cookies from your web browser please see ‘Cookie Maintenance’ below.
You can set your browser to accept or reject all specific cookies. You can also set your browser to alert you each time a cookie is presented to your computer. You can delete cookies that have been stored on your computer but remember, if you prevent us from placing cookies on your computer during your visit, or you subsequently delete a cookie that has been placed, it will not be possible for you to use our website effectively.
By disabling your cookies from the browser settings, you will be restricting the cookies that Simply Stunning Interiors uses to manage its website and this will have an impact on how the website will function. This will apply to all websites once cookies are disabled via your browser settings and not only Buy Jeans website.
If you would like to restrict or block cookies that are set by us and other websites, you can do this through your web browser settings. Please use the Help function on your browser to find details on how to do this. For information on how to restrict or block cookies on your mobile phone or tablet/pad device, you will need to refer to your handset or tablet manual